Food, Diet, & Digestion SECRETS (Weight Loss, etc)
HOW CAN ANCIENT SECRETS CAN HELP YOU HAVE INCREDIBLE DIGESTION, FOR YOUR VIBRANT HEALTH, UNLIMITED ENERGY, AND PEACE OF MIND?
- How to prevent or overcome so many health and emotional challenges with Food and Diet?
- How to manage weight – to increase or decrease according to desire?
- How can Ancient Secrets help with things like Ulcerative Colitis, Celiac disease, gas reflux, or other digestive issues?
- What are the Ancient Secrets to food and diet for living to 100+ years young?
TASTY AND VERY HEALTHY MOONG (MUNG) BEAN SOUP RECIPE INGREDIENTS:
- 1 cup whole green moong beans—soaked overnight
- 2 cups water + 1 tsp salt to cook beans in pressure cooker
- 2 cups water – to achieve the soup
- 1 Tbs sunflower oil or ghee
- ½ tsp black mustard seeds*
- 1-2 pinches hing (asafoetida in the West)*
- 1 or more bay leaf
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp mixed cumin and coriander powder*
- ½ tsp. Garlic chopped or grated
- 1 ½ tsp fresh ginger, chopped or grated
- 2 or 3 pieces of Kokum
- 2 tsp salt
Preparation time: 45 minutes
*You can double the amount of these spices if you prefer Preparation:
Soak the moong beans overnight in water. Drain the moong beans, clean and finely grind ginger and garlic, and cook in a pressure cooker with the indicated amount of water until tender. It takes around 25 minutes, according to your pressure cooker. (The beans have to be broken.)
If you use a regular pot, it will take 40-45 minutes for the beans to be fully cooked. Heat the oil or ghee in a large deep saucepan, and add mustard seeds. When the seeds start to pop, add the hing, bay leaf, turmeric, cumin, coriander, ginger, and a pinch of black pepper. Mix well and do not allow to burn. Place the cooked beans with the fresh water and remaining ingredients into the saucepan. Bring to a boil then simmer a few minutes more. Enjoy!
TO RECEIVE THE SECRET DIET OF THE SIDDHA VEDA MASTERS – FOR LIVING TO 100+ YEARS WITH VIBRANT HEALTH, UNLIMITED ENERGY, AND PEACE OF MIND – PLEASE CONTACT US.
Many recipes and mini-courses are available through Ancient Secrets Academy.
WHAT RECIPES DO YOU WANT TO KNOW – OR WHAT RECIPES DO YOU HAVE (THAT FOLLOW GUIDELINES OF SIDDHA VEDA ANCIENT SECRETS) TO SHARE WITH OTHERS?