This International Organization (Medicina Alternativa International) formed in 1962 congruent to the policy objectives of the WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION. In 1962 The WHO and UNICEF sponsored an International Conference in USSR at Alma Ata, at the University of Kazakhstan. At this conference the ALMA ATA DECLARATION defined a global strategy for public health and preventive medicine which epitomized as “HEALTH FOR ALL BY 2000 A.D.” This strategy entails the use of all available healing methods both Orthodox and Traditional and Medicina Alternativa was formed as an international society under the guidelines of THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION, and registered under the legal enactments of USSR in Alma Ata in 1962. Its membership was limited to those who attended that meeting. Delegates from 46 countries were represented. The first Chairman was Prof. V. Inyushin of the Department of Biophysics of the University of Khazakstan in USSR. The co-chairman was Prof. Dr. Jos Schade, the celebrated neurologist from Holland.
Summary of aims is as follows :-
(1) To advance the scientific study and professional practice of Medicines, by encouraging its development by promoting research, living high standards of professional ethics, competence, conduct, education, qualification and achievement among practitioners.
(2) To carry out the promotion and the dissemination of knowledge and philosophy of Medicines through local and International Meeting, lectures, seminars, workshops, reports, papers, discussions, publications and professional contacts.
(3) To encourage a wide interest among the public and Medicines and all ancillary areas of knowledge and practice.
Alma Ata declaration emphasizes primary health care which has been described as “Essential health care based on practical, scientifically sound and socially acceptable methods and technology, made universally accessible to individuals and families of the community through their full participation and at a cost that a community and a country can afford to maintain at every stage of their development, in the spirit of self reliance and self determination.
Primary health care practice is based on the special training and scientific orientation provided to health care workers including physicians, nurses, midwives, auxiliary and community workers and Traditional medical practitioners. Therefore Medicina Alternativa under the WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION guidelines have established procedures and regulations outlining the Code of Ethics that healers are expected to allow, consequent to their training and certification by “The Open International University For Complementary Medicines”.
This International Organization bestowed upon Master Healer Pankaj Naram the following awards:
• Honorary Doctorate of Philosophy, in Sri Lanka, 2010, “with all the rights, honours, and privileges pertaining to this degree”
• Prestigious ‘CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE’ awarded April 2011 in Prague — because of the excellence quality of the B Young Herbal Formula Tablet and B Young Herbal Cream. “We wish it to be known that this honor is conferred in recognition of the excellence of this recipient’s work… With our Congratulations and Best Wishes to continue serving humanity for the future.”
How can i get certificate by dlp from this university.i have cms ed diploma. Now i want to affix dr.before my name.do i practice at my home chamber ?